• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
Suspects in the brady jersey case

yk8b3ey5tfhy.jpg
Tom's social media team is legit le epic win

bionic77

All the bitter olds can have Zelda. Horizon is the voice of a new generation. My generation.
Your generation?

You old as fuck.

The olds ain't no generation. Old is a lifestyle.

Rule number one to being an old is don't front and pretend to be a stupid ass young. You done fucked up.

You and Horizon are that creepy ass old guy at the club thinking tonight is going to be the night.

Horizon is not going to make you happy. Neither is the 22 year old stripper living in your apartment that convinced you that she loves all the while making some serious money on Craigslist while Ninja is at work.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Your generation?

You old as fuck.

The olds ain't no generation. Old is a lifestyle.

Rule number one to being an old is don't front and pretend to be a stupid ass young. You done fucked up.

You and Horizon are that creepy ass old guy at the club thinking tonight is going to be the night.

Horizon is not going to make you happy. Neither is the 22 year old stripper living in your apartment that convinced you that she loves all the while making some serious money on Craigslist while Ninja is at work.

Scooter hanging out with his dad and grandfather

giphy.gif

Dolphins are back baby!

The Miami Dolphins will sign six-free agent players on Wednesday, with a ceremony to be held at 3pm ET at the team’s facilities. The signing, which will include the additions of quarterbacks Dan Marino and Bob Griese, wide receiver Nat Moore, guard Larrdy Little, defensive end/linebacker Kim Bokamper, and cornerback Sam Madison,

Duxxy3

Dialogue trees are the worst.

I think I made it to the first dialog option in the new Deus Ex. Ejected the disk and haven't been back.

I get why some people dialog options. I am not one of those people.

I should probably trade that game in...

Jay Cutler would have plenty of leverage over trade discussions

Once it became clear that coach John Fox would return for a third season with the Bears, it became even more clear that quarterback Jay Cutler would not be back for a ninth. Now that the word is out regarding the team’s effort to find a trade partner for Cutler, the first question becomes whether the Bears will find one.

The second question becomes whether Cutler will accept it.

Yes, if he wants to earn a $12.5 million salary and up to $2.5 million in per-game roster bonuses, he will. But if he chooses not to show up at his next destination, Cutler won’t have to return a penny of the $54 million he received over the last three years. With no signing bonus on the deal he signed three years ago, there’s no obligation to return any of the compensation paid to Cutler under the terms of the contract.

It gives Cutler plenty of leverage, preventing the Bears from simply dumping him onto any team that will take him, regardless of whether Cutler has any desire to play there.

Ten years ago, the player Cutler supplanted in Denver — Jake Plummer — was traded to the Buccaneers against his wishes. Plummer retired, he didn’t earn a salary of $5.3 million, and he eventually paid back $3.5 million of $7 million in bonus money as part of a settlement with Tampa Bay. With no such complication for Cutler, he can slam the brakes on any trade by simply saying, “I’m not going there.”

I hope Jay wants to play for the Texans.

MechDX

Ted Johnson , former Pats linebacker , just stated on local sports radio people he knows people in Boston have told him that Belichik is very fond of Jimmy G. Said that it is rare for Bill to really like a player and openly questions if they would trade him

He said that says a lot and he would trade pick 25 to NE for Jimmy.

Just an FYI to this Ted also openly states his disdain for Bill often so I give some credence to his opinion in this matter

Eleuin

I think I made it to the first dialog option in the new Deus Ex. Ejected the disk and haven't been back.

I get why some people dialog options. I am not one of those people.

I should probably trade that game in...

I'm sure you got it as a gift because otherwise...

bionic77

BREAKING: Magic claims to be "doing it"

MJohnson062613_04-full.jpg

Bionic was not available for comment
When has Magic not done it you ignorant slut? Also, you best not be disrespecting the man that is most of our fathers or else we about to throw hands.

Facts:
1. Cured AIDS
2. Could actually play center and point and all positions in between (no one else can say that) and backed it up by dropping 40 in the finals subbing in for the greatest center of all time
3. Brought the money back into the inner cities
4. Went from a kid with nothing to being one of the greatest basketball players of all time and now owning the Dodgers and running the Lakers at the same damn time
5. Fathered hundreds of thousand of kids throughout the world
6. Saved basketball
7. So sexually attractive that not even a dirty bastard like Isiah Thomas could resist kissing Magic

You have forgotten the face of the father you dirty little Trump. Get on your hands and knees and beg forgiveness from the GOAT!

The 4 times he lost in the NBA Finals probably.

Oh, I'm sorry, you try winning a championship with HIV.

If Magic had AC Green's discipline he'd have won 15 titles. That he won 5 with a delibilitating disease only further reinforces his GOAT status. Now he's going to turn around the Lakers the way he turned around the inner city theatre industry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom