• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bring peace!

g0ietDB.gif

This country is fucked,

#Fuckthepats

I can't believe that they are detaining people with valid visas at airports and such. It is insane how fast this is all happening.

Voting matters. Our last hope now is people who are capable of voting in Nov '18 remember all of this and vote against more of it.

If this is enabled at the polls again, that's it. I can't imagine having any hope for him not being reelected at that point, maybe even with the popular vote this time.

bionic77

I can't believe that they are detaining people with valid visas at airports and such. It is insane how fast this is all happening.
Weird how so many people did not realize how bad it was going to be to elect Trump.

Hopefully there is something left to fight for or save in 2 years.

And whatever Pats fans speaking for real I can't watch those asshats who support this bullshit win or have anything good happen to them. Fuck football and fuck anyone that supports these fascists fucks.

BigAT

And that government employees are just like

"oh, this is okay! I shall enforce this!"

I've already seen a scary amount of people saying, unironically, "they're just following orders!"

The tone deaf attitudes towards history from people is insane to me.

Sanjuro

It's best to just follow orders.

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

one of my co-workers always posts pics of her meals on social media nd it's always the nastiest shit i've ever seen. Even simple stuff like bacon and eggs she somehow manages to make look like a diseased vagina and butthole. Or she'll post a salad with the caption "gettin my fitness on" only you can barely see the salad because it's covered in ranch dressing.

full

Slo

Weird how so many people did not realize how bad it was going to be to elect Trump.

Hopefully there is something left to fight for or save in 2 years.

And whatever Pats fans speaking for real I can't watch those asshats who support this bullshit win or have anything good happen to them. Fuck football and fuck anyone that supports these fascists fucks.

As someone who lives in rural America, I don't think most people here are even aware that anything has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom