• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I've never had in n out, but I'd want it just cuz I'm curious.

I'll assume it's like all other regional food, where if you grew up with it it's life, but if you try it for the first time as an adult it's ok. But still, I'm always up for a fast food burger

Makes me feel better about the next few years. Shit's still gonna be awful, but I'm hopeful they'll be too busy being incompetent to go full evil

5 guys is better tbh, but it's good. Steak n shake is so good and ridiculously cheap.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Meanwhile, in Japan:

1sNjcgc.gif

How long til full body mech suits can get made for football players?

We're gonna need a bigger field.

5 Guys Fries >>>> In&Out Fries
5 Guys Burgers << In&Out Burger

Overall they are about even to me, though I don't live in Cali or the west coast so I don't have a choice between the two unless I'm out west visiting my brother.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
In n out is treated like the Grail but it's pretty average. Don't get me wrong I like it, but you end up paying a lot more than the menu makes it seem for a fairly average burger.

Hindl

Man I always thought five guys fries kinda sucked
Chicke's and Pete's are better.
Yeah, I hate how the price varies between locations tho. Local bar Chickie's and Pete's were like 5.50, but a spot on the boardwalk or in the airport was charging like $9 for fries

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Damn, you'd rank it below Five Guys? Cuz Five Guys is alright, but I'd never go to bat for it the way other people go to bat for In n Out and Whataburger

I love whataburger, but i dont think it is comparable to five guys, in n out, and fatburger. Whataburger is fast food like mcds, wendy's, and bk. The others i feel are a little higher tier and just generally have higher quality meat patties.

I would take whataburger over all of them, but acknowledge that five guys has a higher quality base.

Hindl

I love whataburger, but i dont think it is comparable to five guys, in n out, and fatburger. Whataburger is fast food like mcds, wendy's, and bk. The others i feel are a little higher tier and just generally have higher quality meat patties.

I would take whataburger over all of them, but acknowledge that five guys has a higher quality base.

I guess Five Guys belongs in the Chipotle category "fast casual". But I dunno, there's something about Five Guys. I guess the best way to describe it is that I'm never satisfied after it? The burgers just don't really fill me up, whereas even a McDouble will at least do something

A double double is like $3.50, which is comparable to a double cheeseburger at most other places (think Big Mac) at places like wendy's, McDonalds or Carl's Jr. It's only expensive if you are used to eating the literal garbage off the dollar menu at places like Taco Bell or Jack in the Box, or if you normally buy your hamburgers at gas stations.

MechDX

http://sports790.iheart.com/onair/t...91/shocker-romo-trade-could-go-down-15678592/

NFL Insider Ben Allbright reports Jerry Jones may actually have his trade partner for Tony Romo. With the owners meetings coming up it seems the Denver Broncos are ready to budge and give Jerry Jones what he wants.

According to Allbright, Denver is considering moving a 5th or 6th round pick for Romo this weekend. Romo would restructure to play on veteran minimum ($1million) plus a converted $13 million signing bonus spread out over 3 years.

Allbright is very confident in his source adding there is a strong possibility this trade happens.

As for if the Texans would try to get into a bidding war with Denver for Romo, Allbright doesn't see it happening. He believes Denver has far more ammo to pull this off.

If the Broncos do in fact get Romo, it looks like the Texans may target Jay Cutler. Allbright confirms the Texans have reached out to Cutler's representation.

CUTLER!!

IndelibleSelfassuredKiwi.gif

MechDX

SiriusXM NFL Radio&#8207;Verified account
@SiriusXMNFL

#MTCMockDraft 2.0 IS IN THE BOOKS! Trades were hot & heavy today w @JimMillerRFN / @PatKirwanRFN so have a look & react.

C7t0wC8XUAAatUM.jpg:large

My gawd! the reactions here if this happened

Top Bottom