• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

2 finals done, 1 to go. The servicing has begun

18580017_1111836882293338_1597233784023941120_n.jpg

And playing The Surge. Couple hours in and it's gud.

Ate half of the pizza, as far as Buffalo Chicken Pizza's go I would give a solid 8.5. Would of been a 9 if I made it a Sicilian styled (flat), but didn't want to pay extra for it. Other half will be my 2am-4am snack and my lunch tomorrow. Bless the Pizza.

I remember earlier this year when, the undisputed GOAT, Tom Brady led the New England Patriots to an unforgettable comeback after being down 25 points late in the 3rd quarter. The GAF thread for Super Bowl LI will always be one of my favorite reads.

bionic77

I remember earlier this year when, the undisputed GOAT, Tom Brady led the New England Patriots to an unforgettable comeback after being down 25 points late in the 3rd quarter. The GAF thread for Super Bowl LI will always be one of my favorite reads.
Remember when we found out that the all of the top Pats people were Trumpers?

Remember when Trump won the election?

Remember when he started to ruin the country?

Remember when Brady's immigrant wife slapped him with a strap on and made him stop embarrassing the family with his racist views?

Remember when we found out that the all of the top Pats people were Trumpers?

Remember when Trump won the election?

Remember when he started to ruin the country?

Remember when Brady's immigrant wife slapped him with a strap on and made him stop embarrassing the family with his racist views?
Remember when Trumpylvania voted for trump

Top Bottom