• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
*checks the NFL thread for the first time in days*

Hey guys my honeymoon was great! What are you up to-

California...pls...

(LMAO at Wisconsin, Wienku...pls)

Most commengly misspelled word by state.
tmg-article_tall.jpg

Thanks friend, and I'm no stranger to avoiding temptation but this will be a difficult week.

LMxucEI.gif

*leaves the thread for another week*

Striker

NFL continues to be garbage.

Referencing that Mara quote about how many Giants fans said they would boycott if they signed Kap.

Fuck this league and its Garbo fans.
Yeah it's all around the league. Bunch of Steeler fans were mad about the Mike Vick signing despite Ben Roethlisberger doing his own thang.

Hindl

I dunno what's worse in the offseason, the weeks of nothing where there's no news, or OTAs where there's finally news but everyone on the team is in great shape, going to improve, looks great, and everything is perfect, despite pads not even being on

BigAT

I dunno what's worse in the offseason, the weeks of nothing where there's no news, or OTAs where there's finally news but everyone on the team is in great shape, going to improve, looks great, and everything is perfect, despite pads not even being on

It's perfectly okay to just ignore football for 4-5 months a year. Despite the NFL trying to tell you otherwise, there's really no need to spend any of your time or energy worrying about who didn't attend voluntary workouts in May or trying to project how a player will do based on a no-pads, no-defense throwing drill in the middle of June.

Hindl

It's perfectly okay to just ignore football for 4-5 months a year. Despite the NFL trying to tell you otherwise, there's really no need to spend any of your time or energy worrying about who didn't attend voluntary workouts in May or trying to project how a player will do based on a no-pads, no-defense throwing drill in the middle of June.

Yeah I know it's more due to me being bored. Don't really follow other sports (and all the Philly teams are trash anyway) and this is a pretty slow news time for a lot of other things. E3 isn't here yet for games, new tech isn't getting announced for a bit, and the summer hasn't started so I don't have all of that shit to distract me

Fantomex

I still have a done of the side quests to do as well. I think I still need to talk to some of the villagers during the different cycles as well.

There is no real Mexican shit where I live.

Good Mexican can be hard to come by in the NorthEast.

Did someone say Mexican?

U1AsrzL.jpg

Line_HTX

Texans WR Keith Mumphrey expelled and banished from MSU.

Titans QB Matt Cassel's right thumb is out six weeks.

DE Myles Garrett has some unspecified injury.

BG and Kave's girlfriend says that WR Corey Coleman likely out until training camp because he fell on a football.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
STA-Feature.png

So....

1. Who is joining me to play Star Trek RPG?
2. Who has a basement we can use to blast some tunes, eat wings and drink beer
3. Who wants to create our costumes?
4. Not red-shirt, (called it)

Did you ever pick up Star Trek Bridge Crew? I need to pick that up still.

jmdajr

Texans WR Keith Mumphrey expelled and banished from MSU.

Titans QB Matt Cassel's right thumb is out six weeks.

DE Myles Garrett has some unspecified injury.

BG and Kave's girlfriend says that WR Corey Coleman likely out until training camp because he fell on a football.

Owner Bob gonna be mad.

Jarnet87

ASJ says he has quit drinking.

We will now find out if his hands were really made of stone or if he was just drunk on the field. My guess is stone hands.

Top Bottom