• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

w0xVN9q.gif

When I listen to BG talking about my boy Peppers.

Has that NFL exec not seen the Browns?

Outside of Williams/Wilkerson/Richardson/Lee/Adams, can you name a single game one starter on the entire team?

Two of those are young players that might not even pan out, one is likely to be gone by the end of the season (Wilkerson), one causes trouble (Williams), and one had a grand total of one and a half sacks last year (Richardson).

This is a 1-15 roster without a shadow of a doubt in my mind. The only reason I don't say 0-16 is because their schedule is so easy since they were garbage last year too, so they'll beat SOMEBODY for sure. But this is easily the worst team in the league and it's not even close. They make the Browns look like a potential future dynasty.

Chan sighting
A California paramedic faces charges for allegedly fondling a seizing woman in need of medical assistance.

Chan, 32, turned himself in Monday after learning there was a warrant for his arrest, according to news station KTXL. He was charged with sexual battery for his alleged misconduct working in the capacity as a Los Angeles paramedic.
Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office and police are investigating an April 1 incident where Chan is accused of inappropriately touching a 19-year-old woman during a call. The woman, who was having seizures, was being transported to a local hospital.

Authorities said that Chan, put his hands down the woman’s shirt and pulled out her right breast while he thought she was unconscious, news station KRCA reported.

Chan then reportedly put the woman’s breast back into her shirt, telling a paramedic intern, “Sorry man, I had to.” The intern later reported the incident to a supervisor.

Possibly, he's looking good. But even if not, if Bradford can play at the level he did last season they still have a good QB. So at worst, they have a decent QB and a decent backup.

Yeah I know.

Bradford played well as anyone could hope for last year. It just all sucks because Teddy had potential to actually be the guy for a long time.

It's all very Minnesota Vikings.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Outside of Williams/Wilkerson/Richardson/Lee/Adams, can you name a single game one starter on the entire team?

Two of those are young players that might not even pan out, one is likely to be gone by the end of the season (Wilkerson), one causes trouble (Williams), and one had a grand total of one and a half sacks last year (Richardson).

This is a 1-15 roster without a shadow of a doubt in my mind. The only reason I don't say 0-16 is because their schedule is so easy since they were garbage last year too, so they'll beat SOMEBODY for sure. But this is easily the worst team in the league and it's not even close. They make the Browns look like a potential future dynasty.

Name me a Brown not named Manziel, Richardson or Gilbert!

bionic77

Say that to my face and not online and see what happens.
You would probably just apologize for everything (i.e. be a good Canadian).

You used to look at me like that, before I said I wasn't getting Switch at launch. Now you're just a very crazy ex -__-
We were going to be bro's but in the heat of the moment you proved yourself to be a beta.

JCBs are cool with everybody but we also never forget.

You ain't ever going to live that down.

You would probably just apologize for everything (i.e. be a good Canadian).

We were going to be bro's but in the heat of the moment you proved yourself to be a beta.

JCBs are cool with everybody but we also never forget.

You ain't ever going to live that down.
Yeah but I can just get a switch at a later date like planned, seems like a pretty easy problem to fix!

But on the flip side, you'll be crazy forever :/

Friends! We get to see our Dolphins in those amazing throwback unis again and no more hideous bright orange color rush!

miami-dolphins-throwback-uniform-1.jpg

In fact, Miami will once again wear throwback jerseys to 1966 twice in the 2017 season.

“We love them,” Garfinkel said. “The players love them. That was one of the first things [we thought] when we first got here. We look up at these pictures of Bob Griese and Nick Buoniconti. Those are beautiful football jerseys. So how do we bring those back on a more consistent basis?”

The Dolphins will also wear all-white jerseys in a Thursday night color-rush game against Baltimore on Oct. 26.

Owner Stephen Ross was not a fan of the bright orange color-rush jerseys Miami wore last season.

bionic77

Our leader tried to convince the head of the FBI that he didn't fuck hookers in russia.

what a world we live in.
We went from leader of the free world to joke country in record time.

What's crazy is that people like Brady, Bill, etc still support him even after all of this. Bill is probably writing love letter 2.0 as we speak about how he always believed in Trump and how much he admired his ability to soak those Russian hookers.

Top Bottom