• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Duxxy3

So I've got Zelda and Mario Kart.

Thinking about picking up Wonder Boy and Binding of Isaac at some point as well.

Now I just need to find a good Tom Brady background.

Maybe paint the Pats logo on my Switch? Thoughts?

NFL.com 6 teams that can beat the Patriots..

1 Pittsburgh
hahahahahaha

the List needs rearranging...

5) Miami Dolphins

Regular-season matchups with the Patriots: Nov. 26 (Week 12) at Gillette Stadium; Dec. 11 (Week 14) at Hard Rock Stadium.

Why they can do it: Once in a great while, there is an AFC East opponent capable of consistently troubling the Patriots. The Jets during Rex Ryan's zenith were one of those teams. The Adam Gase-led Dolphins could be another. Miami did not shy away from its veteran-laden roster this offseason, doubling down on its hope to become an intimidating, smash-mouth unit. In a lot of ways, the Dolphins are built like the Jets early in the Ryan era, with stars at wide receiver and running back and studs at linebacker and defensive tackle. The one missing component, of course, is stability across the secondary. Byron Maxwell showed an ability to play up to (and above) his potential last year, though Miami would still need an otherworldly performance from Ndamukong Suh, Cameron Wake, Charles Harris and the rest to make this happen.

Damn right we will

Raekwon will help your run game friend.. be good to him pls. (TDR knows he's awesome..)

Oakland and Giants can do it (Oakland's D issues sans Mack are a concern) and Giants are the other way around. I see either of them theoretically being capable

I'm excited to see him play, god our linebacker group was such garbage last year

Duxxy3

It's gods will

P7uJrlp.gif

Wooooooooo!!!!

Also 6 days ago Bob stoops was trying to get kids to commit on Twitter. Doesn't seem like something a guy planning to retire would be doing.
Trying to not fuck over Lincoln Riley I'm assuming..

The team doesn't honestly suck since they still have Mayfield and have decent pieces that I still would have picked them to win the division (good god Tom Herman is having one of the best weeks ever).

He just discovered his heart issues and I'm sure he sat down, saw what's going on in Texas, saw his trophy and BCS wins and was like I have nothing to prove anymore.. I'm going to live happily in Chicago in retirement.

bionic77

No we're not like dolphin fans
Did the Dolphins coach write this letter to Trump?

"Congratulations on a tremendous campaign. You have dealt with an unbelievable slanted and negative media, and have come out beautifully – beautifully. You’ve proved to be the ultimate competitor and fighter. Your leadership is amazing. I have always had tremendous respect for you, but the toughness and perseverance you have displayed over the past year is remarkable. Hopefully tomorrow’s election results will give the opportunity to make America great again. Best wishes for great results tomorrow.

Bill"

bionic77

Pittsburgh's mayor just came out against Trump.

The Steelers owners helped get Obama get elected. They were R's before that (like most people in the NFL) and went hard behind the big O.

Your team helped get Trump elected and fucking wrote him love letters the night before the election.

If you are going to try and shame another fanbase about Trump love you need to pick another franchise.

Your team loves Donald Trump. Stop trying to pretend that ain't a thing guys.

Pittsburgh's mayor just came out against Trump.

The Steelers owners helped get Obama get elected. They were R's before that (like most people in the NFL) and went hard behind the big O.

Your team helped get Trump elected and fucking wrote him love letters the night before the election.

If you are going to try and shame another fanbase about Trump love you need to pick another franchise.

Your team loves Donald Trump. Stop trying to pretend that ain't a thing guys.
The NFL is a trump league

Top Bottom