• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

You think he would invite you after you declined his offer to date his cousin? Yes, yes he would since Dega is a forgiving dog.

He's still invited to my wedding so I would hope so!

We got invited to a BBQ So we're gonna do that. Then I get to see some fireworks. Taking Monday off so it will be a relaxing time.

I'm going to work early so I can leave around 2 on Monday and I got VIP tickets to a fireworks show at a local park, might just go do that

PG avoided that shit hole Boston and was sent to that other shit hole OKC, ensuring that he will escape to LA next year. Bionic, DM, the rest of Lakers-GAF, we doing it!
6MvEg2e.gif

Jarnet87

When Lonangzelomelo Ball flops we will look back at lavar as a great father who hyped his kids well beyond their level and got them paid.

JABEE

Watching All or Nothing. It’s interesting seeing referees interact with players. The official told a Rams O-lineman that the player burned the official on a quick snap. The ref said his job is on the line and to make sure they are set next time.

Found a recipe for Slow Cooker Hawaiian Pizza Macaroni and Cheese...should I try it?

Gatas reading comprehension skills haven't improved at all in years....the development classes just aren't working.

Bionic needs to pay for better schooling

bionic77

PG avoided that shit hole Boston and was sent to that other shit hole OKC, ensuring that he will escape to LA next year. Bionic, DM, the rest of Lakers-GAF, we doing it!
6MvEg2e.gif
Since Magic first touched the Lakers (and many of our mothers) we have always been doing it.

Even when we are not doing it we are just getting people hyped up for when we are doing it again.

bionic77

He was having rooftop orgies parties at the old Forum in Inglewood before it was cool.
There is only flaw in Magic's game.

Which is that there is only one of him.

This flaw is especially noticeable on Father's Day, but me and many other people have to realize there is only so much of the man to go around.

bionic77

There was a time when rooftop orgies parties wasn't cool?
Before the JCBs took it outside that kind of servicing was kind of skanky and done in poorly lit rooms with a lot of leather and lube wth some ugly ass hairy people.

We naturalized and beautified that shit.

Top Bottom