• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

8QRhrHB.jpg

foppy79

Watching this game 5 mins behind on NFL mobile makes these posts about what to expect even more entertaining.

Cast-
"McGloin has a long field to work with."

Gaf-
"Why is McGloin in the NFL?"

Edit-
Jesus.

Please put joe webb in the game rather see him play than old man anderson.

Apparently Joe Webb is hurt and they wanted to hold him out for precaution.

Honestly, I think it's time. The Panthers should call Colin Kaepernick's agent tonight.

They should bring him in as a backup. They won't...because Panthers fans don't even like Cam Newton who has no tattoos and wouldn't dare say anything controversial with regards to race. They would burn down the stadium if the team brought in the guy with an afro, an arm full of ink, and a "active proponent of the war on cops".

But its become clear in his extended playing time that Derek Anderson is not a guy you can rely on even in a spot duty role while Cam still has some uncertainty with his shoulder

Wait a minute, you guys are still watching football? Ya'll ever watch anime? This Death Note shit is wild, Myles was right.
no spoilers pls

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Why did the Jaguars pick up Bortles option?

They are now going to cut or trade him.

Really bad management.

There was -zero- reason to pick up the option too. They could have tagged him for nearly the same number if they were that worried about Blake getting injured.

Apparently Joe Webb is hurt and they wanted to hold him out for precaution.

Honestly, I think it's time. The Panthers should call Colin Kaepernick's agent tonight.

They should bring him in as a backup. They won't...because Panthers fans don't even like Cam Newton who has no tattoos and wouldn't dare say anything controversial with regards to race. They would burn down the stadium if the team brought in the guy with an afro, an arm full of ink, and a "active proponent of the war on cops".

But its become clear in his extended playing time that Derek Anderson is not a guy you can rely on even in a spot duty role while Cam still has some uncertainty with his shoulder

When did he get hurt? And anderson is always staring down the intended receiver, i wonder how the jaguars D havnt gotten a interception.

WedgeX

Banned
Is there a general tech or dumb questions thread anymore? Been having some annoying problems with desktop GAF not loading regularly the last two days and I assume its firefox since I haven't seen anyone make a thread about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom