• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepiope

I'm not arguing coverage or primetime games, the NFCE gets those even when all four teams sucked (that wasn't that long ago!) I'm arguing team/team composition. All four of them are flawed but have better than league average talent in many places. Giants have one of the most complete defenses...but they can't stay on the field all day. Cowboys have a great offensive line that might be able to turn scrubs into stars in the backfield, but can't defend. Eagles have a solid mix but still have a bad secondary (and maybe bad receivers and QB that regressed, can't really tell until real games are played) and the Racists have a ton of talent spread evenly throughout both sides but we don't know how they function as a unit.
I want to know where you're getting this QB that regressed thing from...Basically every reporter that has seen Wentz says that he's better than he was last season. Granted it's practice, but yeah...

DMVfan123

Banned
I want to know where you're getting this QB that regressed thing from...Basically every reporter that has seen Wentz says that he's better than he was last season. Granted it's practice, but yeah...

I feel like the outcome vs. Washington week 1 will determine where Philly figures into the playoff race...I personally have them winning, but I have to see how they and Washington play this week in the preseason

DMVfan123

Banned
NFLN reporting that 250,000+ attended the 2017 NFL draft and had a $94.9 million economic impact to the city
If it's in Philly or Dallas this year I'm def going

Pepiope

I feel like the outcome vs. Washington week 1 will determine where Philly figures into the playoff race...I personally have them winning, but I have to see how they and Washington play this week in the preseason
Meh. Pre-season still means nothing. I was extremely excited for the Eagles when Bradford and Co destroyed GB in week 3 of the pre-season. They sucked.

Hindl

He regressed as the season went on last year. That's the last live tape we have to go off of. Until the season starts, all we can say is he regressed from his hot start and hope things are different year 2
Yeah I'm really curious about that game considering the eagles haven't beaten the skins since 2014
I haven't played my switch in 8 years
Splatoon 2 is dope and Mario rabbids XCOM is next week

Pepiope

He regressed as the season went on last year. That's the last live tape we have to go off of. Until the season starts, all we can say is he regressed from his hot start and hope things are different year 2
Eh. Disagree. His line regressed, and defenses figured out that his receivers were frauds.

Edit: Hicks and Graham both out tonight. Finally get to see Barnett against #1s.

Hindl

Eh. Disagree. His line regressed, and defenses figured out that his receivers were frauds.

Edit: Hicks and Graham both out tonight. Finally get to see Barnett against #1s.
He definitely regressed. His accuracy, decision making, and mechanics all went downhill. Balls started wobbling more, his throwing motion elongated, he threw off his back foot too much, etc. Now you can say this regression was due to his line breaking down and receivers sucking, but his mechanics definitely regressed. Compare how sharp he was early in the season to all his sailed passes late in the season

welp

@berniewilson
#Chargers waited until training camp ended to blow out equipment manager Bob Wick, who made move from SD. Was with team for 39 years.

Also already deleted his page on the team site
sowwY2a.jpg

bionic77

Hypocrites shouldn't be allowed to be a JCB, just saying.

Dude didn't vote in the election which in my mind help put Trump in office. He's against police brutality but also apparently didn't vote in local elections for county sheriff. I mean taking a knee gets more results than voting now?
It was dumb of him not to vote but I am not going to criticize the dude.

He walked the walk.

Donates 7 figures like he said he would. Protested in a a completely non-violent and inoffensive manner for something important. And has not sought any media attention for the past several months as it becomes obvious the NFL is blackballing him.

He is a better man than I am. Look at how much shit he got for doing the right thing and how much money he is losing.

Sanjuro

It was dumb of him not to vote but I am not going to criticize the dude.

He walked the walk.

Donates 7 figures like he said he would. Protested in a a completely non-violent and inoffensive manner for something important. And has not sought any media attention for the past several months as it becomes obvious the NFL is blackballing him.

He is a better man than I am. Look at how much shit he got for doing the right thing and how much money he is losing.

How much does a better man ask for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom