• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been completely checked out of football for awhile. I can't name a single player we got in the draft or in free agency. Need to get caught up on what all happened this offseason.

cdyhybrid

Frank Clark had a heavy knee brace on today that he didn't have on yesterday. Doesn't excuse sucker punching a teammate, but maybe provides some insight into what led up to it.

Tom Penny

Hearing Cutler deal is close. #Dolphins

https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/status/893598309163696129

Seeing around 13 million for one year .
if it happens I will release Trejo

tenor.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
If we're just gonna spout stupid shit huh

His one year with Gase was better than anything Tannehill has done. He had basically zero weapons in Chicago last year, hes got a top 10 offense in terms of weapons now in Miami. I don't think Tannehill was as good as Matt Moore either and the numbers (albeit very limited) kind of back that up too.

I wasn't really a believer in the Dolphins playoff chances this year but I think this is an accidental upgrade, shrug.

His one year with Gase was better than anything Tannehill has done. He had basically zero weapons in Chicago last year, hes got a top 10 offense in terms of weapons now in Miami. I don't think Tannehill was as good as Matt Moore either and the numbers (albeit very limited) kind of back that up too.

So you have literally no idea what you're talking about...let me guess you think Tannehills deep ball sucks too?

MechDX

At least Cutler nor Tannehill would blow a 25 point lead in the Super Bowl.

Thats some high level historic shit only some terrible ass QB would let happen

Bread

Banned
At least Cutler nor Tannehill would blow a 25 point lead in the Super Bowl.

Thats some high level historic shit only some terrible ass QB would let happen
that's almost as bad as a qb who doesn't score a td in the entire first half of the super bowl and lets his team go down 28-3

that's almost as bad as a qb who doesn't score a td in the entire first half of the super bowl and lets his team go down 28-3

Let's not get carried away...there is nobody that's that terrible.

Look all I'm saying is I want the Dolphins to win the AFC East with Jay Cutler leading the way. No need to get angry about it.

Oh so we get a lower draft pick?? Why are you hurting me?! ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom