• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

Football AKA Futbol gaf, "Soccer" for you heathens has ascended back to its place in off topic. Return of The King.

It will be dead in a week.

Slo

LmkeVqQ.gif

I've missed this.

Beach

Football AKA Futbol gaf, "Soccer" for you heathens has ascended back to its place in off topic. Return of The King.

It's really nice to see Footy GAF back alive.
NFL-GAF will have its resurgence this year too. Believe it.

MrS

Banned

Some of the posters are at each others throats already. This is why we can't have nice things.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
florio said:
Playing the Hall of Fame game on a Thursday night didn't generate quite the same numbers as it did on a Sunday. But it still fared well, especially for a football game that doesn't count.

The audience of 8.2 million for a game that featured no star players surpassed the 7.8 million who watched the NBA All-Star game earlier this year.

Spent last night in Tijuana. Went to a soccer game where the stadium venders were selling Carls Jr Western Bacon Cheeseburgers which automatically makes it better than any live NFL game.

MechDX

Mark Berman‏
@MarkBermanFox26
Follow
More
Bill O'Brien made a mistake during practice. So O'Brien did push-ups while players watched.Hilarious & point made
11:09 AM - 5 Aug 2017 from White Sulphur Springs, WV

My coach can still go!

Zee-Row

Banned
Bucs training camp was so awesome today , it didn't even feel like a practice. The whole thing felt like a party. Every player was getting his name chanted and even reporters were getting their names chanted. It was fun as hell.

Sanjuro

Bucs training camp was so awesome today , it didn't even feel like a practice. The whole thing felt like a party. Every player was getting his name chanted and even reporters were getting their names chanted. It was fun as hell.

You think this is a fucking game??

JABEE

The Chargers ownership wanted Gates and Rivers to skip Tomlinson’s Hall of Fame induction.

First they move the team, and now they want to disrespect one of the greatest to play in San Diego.

Shows a lack of integrity on their part.

Bronx-Man

Banned
The Chargers are a goddamn disgrace. Uprooted from a a city that loved them just so they can be the 6th most popular football team in LA. I don't like them that much but Spanos can get fucked forever for how he treated San Diego's fans. I can't wait to see them playing in a half-empty StubHub Center by week 4.

Milchjon

"But as Manning kept moving his feet and staying alive, struggling to break free from the grasp of both New England rushers, a desperate O'Hara slid his gloved right hand onto Seymour's throat. "I said, 'Screw it,'" the Giants center would recall. "I was squeezing his trachea as hard as I could and not letting go." Choked by a 300-pound man, Seymour was temporarily disabled for the split-second that allowed Manning to get away. O'Hara gambled that the officials would miss his WWE move, and miss it they sure as hell did. If they threw a flag there, the Patriots would have ended up 19-0."

ROBBED

MechDX

"But as Manning kept moving his feet and staying alive, struggling to break free from the grasp of both New England rushers, a desperate O'Hara slid his gloved right hand onto Seymour's throat. "I said, 'Screw it,'" the Giants center would recall. "I was squeezing his trachea as hard as I could and not letting go." Choked by a 300-pound man, Seymour was temporarily disabled for the split-second that allowed Manning to get away. O'Hara gambled that the officials would miss his WWE move, and miss it they sure as hell did. If they threw a flag there, the Patriots would have ended up 19-0."

ROBBED

Narag

ROBBED

outcheated the cheaters. fitting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom