• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

I need a sequel to the movie The Program. Did the Browns draft Joe Cain the following season which made him become a raging alcoholic again?

Also never realized that was a YOUNG Halle Berry in it

Bread

Banned
In honor of this great season we're about to experience we should all rewatch super bowl 51! I hear it was a good one

Milchjon

All my recent dreams have been some glorious bullshit.

Two nights ago I rode a Great Dane across a hillshide into the sunset.

John Football says he might come back as a college coach.

Browns should make a move for him after they inevitably fire Who. Make the Homeless Guy GM and bring things back all the way full circle!

Speaking of the Browns, it looks like the greatest QB in their history, Derek Anderson, will be getting the first team reps for the Panthers tomorrow night.

Antonio Romo's broadcasting debut and Anderson starting? Highly highly highly anticipated game folks!

2017-08-08-DontCareDolphin.png

I love the attention to detail with the cigar lol.

Bread

Banned
All my recent dreams have been some glorious bullshit.

Two nights ago I rode a Great Dane across a hillshide into the sunset.
That reminds me of one of my best dreams, the time I was Batman but spent the whole dream waiting for a sandwich at the deli. It never came.

Mindlog

Tempest 4000 announced. Fuck yeah!
- retro soundtrack "inspired by 1990s techno"
J1b8KiF.png

We're done. All of our dreams that we could still go are lies.

Let's grab a Werther's, some Ben Gay and watch Hard Knocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom