• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Everyone here maybe...people who watch film/know football know Tannehill>Cutler and it's not close

giphy.gif

nobody wins when the family feuds

unsurprisingly they are just like the trump administration. bread is bannon, always trying to suck his own cock. gata is mooch, trying to boss people around and acting tough but is fired before his actual job begins. and tall is obviously steve miller, prematurely bald and gets straight a's at trump U.

Sometimes I feel like it is

It's not. Hey, just be glad the dolphins didn't trade a 1st and a 2nd for Cutler.

Two of those talk about moving on from him from a financial/injury stand point next year due to the cap (and one lists many possibilities including keeping him), none of those talk about Cutler being a better QB and not shocking that the media underrates him either, one of those articles thinks he's in the 20-25 range of QB...that's ridiculous.

Go look at film breakdowns of Cutlers 2015 season with Gase whom everyone likes to point out as being the reason he's equal with Tannehill, it was a limited offense, 30% of his passes didn't travel farther than 2 yards past the LOS, his reductions in INT came because of all the screens they ran, cutler is below avg with the deep ball and makes god awful decisions all the time...Tannehill is one of the most accurate QBs from anywhere on the field and makes good decisions and rarely turns the ball over, can read a defense and uses his feet well and goes through progressions quickly, over his last 8 games Tannehill was one of the best QBs last year. It's night and day and anyone paying attention knows this.

What about Tannehill vs Moore?

I mean Moore is the backup for a reason....

Cutler's girl > Tanny's

Sorry chris!

I need to do further research on the subject.

I still think Cutler will be good in Miami.

Remember Chris: they could have traded for Osweiler

That's fine but he's not and will not be better than Tannehill.

LionPride

Banned
I'm still stuck on Andy Benoit sayin Moore, Garoppolo, McCoy, Rookie Mitchell" Don't call me Mitch" Trubusky, Geno, Kessler, Chase, Foles, Mallet, Barkley, Landry, and the corpse of Cassel are all better than Kaepernick

bionic77

I was more of an arch rivals guy.

I went to a wedding this weekend. Not gonna lie, when "Despacito" hit...
4F2Ol8I.gif
Double dribble was shit. Loved it at the time but it aged badly. Have to go back to Arch Rivals.

Nice to see you can still make some noise on the dance floor.

What is a better song to get the olds on the dance floor than Let Me Clear My Throat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom