• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

Giants-gaf, prepare yourselves for the Josh Dobbs experience this Friday!

Why does Josh Dobbs like dirty jokes?

He's really into no brow humor.
NH9gE7v.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Albert Breer‏Verified account @AlbertBreer

Per sources, the NFLRA has approved a plan to implement 21-24 full-time officials. The process of selecting them will begin immediately.
11:23 AM - 9 Aug 2017

MechDX

Manish Mehta‏Verified account @MMehtaNYDN 1m1 minute ago
More
Here's something new: Christian Hackenberg taking the first-team snaps in the first 11-on-11 session.

Fox its happening.

not sure what exactly "it" is but its happening

MechDX

Do we get free Firehouse subs if the Texans win tonight?

No but you can always get great style at Palais Royale!

No games on TV tonight? Fuck Goodell.

Pretty sure it's on NFL Network

Yes on NFLN. At least there you will get the Panthers feed and not the atrocious one from our local ABC affiliate and Spencer "Smoke through a key hole" Tillman on color. I want to slap him everytime he says that

No but you can always get great style at Palais Royale!

Yes on NFLN. At least there you will get the Panthers feed and not the atrocious one from our local ABC affiliate and Spencer "Smoke through a key hole" Tillman on color. I want to slap him everytime he says that

fuuuuuck. last year they ended the sonic slushie promotion, and now no firehouse subs? Do we still at least get free Mcnuggs with 100yards rushing?

Mindlog

We talk a lot about #TeamOld.
Man dementia, Alzheimer's and the sort is fucking terrifying :(

Stay strong. Drink plenty of beer and stay healthy.

Downhome

I live just down the road from Clemson so I'm a huge fan of Watson. It's crazy how things work out. He got drafted to the Texans and I have a friend that lives in WV just down the road from their training camp. I sent him a few things and on a visit there he actually met him and got him to sign a few things. The helmet is for my personal collection, the picture is for one of the special needs folks I work with (I'm a job coach for a local special needs board) and he is a huge Clemson fan and Watson is his favorite player ever. I couldn't resist doing that for him.

I can't wait to watch the game later tonight. It's airing on our local NBC station thank goodness. I'm a Panthers fan also, so it's gonna be a wacky time.

cFRrqGB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom