• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard from a friend of a friend that the black QB is now on the trading block.

Yall didn't hear that from me tho

EDIT: Also laughing at you fools who made fun of Benjamin for being fat and androgynous. Yes, he is those things but that doesn't mean he can't ball when he's motivated!

Sanjuro

I heard from a friend of a friend that the black QB is now on the trading block.

Yall didn't hear that from me tho

EDIT: Also laughing at you fools whp made fun of Benjamin for being fat and androgynous. Yes, he is those things but that doesn't mean he can't ball when he's motivated!

Why would the Packers trade Aaron Rodgers?

JABEE

GtV3tA6.jpg

MechDX

Tom Savage went 9 for 11 for 69 yards, 92.8 passer rating

Deshaun Watson's encouraging first half: 7 for 13, 84 yards, 84.8 passer rating.

MechDX

Their LT is out and Carolina has fantastic interior DL. Only a concern if it becomes a problem within the season.

Fuck Heath Evans.

Yeah wish they would just guarantee Browns money. Reason why he is holding out.

Watch this rookie at LT the 2nd half. Kid frpm Bucknell whos arms are over 3 feet long and is 6'6

LionPride

Banned
I dunno which is better

This twitter feed roastin the fuck outta Neon Deion

or the same thread saying Captain Munnerlyn would lock down Jerry Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom