• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think Atlanta will be trash this year

So Green Bay might be just that bad
So if Green Bay's bad because they're getting crushed by Atlanta and they suck, and Seattle's bad because they got beat by GB, and the Cowboys suck because they got crushed by a non playoff AFC team...

Contract the NFC?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
giphy.gif

So, apparently it's harder to succeed if both your tackles are out. Interesting.

And their best defensive player (also their best player overall behind Rodgers).

I expected them to go 1-1 between the first two games so still on track as long as we dont have any season threatening injuries

I would've gone for it on 4th. If you fail, take out Rodgers and whoever else who hasnt died yet and live to see another game
Yeah. 3 only helps in the fictional world where the D doesn't give up another point. You need 7 every drive for the rest of the game to win. Kicking a FG is conceding, pull starters if you're going to do that.

Tom Brady is not walking through that door, fans. Bill Belichick is not walking through that door, and James White is not walking through that door. And if you expect them to walk through that door, they're going to be gray and old.
I'll be making super bowl jokes until I die.

phanphare

Banned
lol, the falcons will never live down that super bowl L

every time they're on national tv and are beating the shit out of their opponent the commentators will be like "well hold on, remember that time.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom