• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarate

Banned
I've never seen McCarthy this pissed, dude looks like he's about to murder someone

Don't blame, the Packers don't even look like they wanna play right now.

FIRE DOM CAPERS

Yeah that post analysis showed that was a legal pick play. Stupid they have something that close to a judgement call though. Completely changed the second half ending.

I've never seen McCarthy this pissed, dude looks like he's about to murder someone

Don't blame, the Packers don't even look like they wanna play right now.

FIRE DOM CAPERS
I think it has more to do with one drive being canned due to a flagged pick play, and the next ending with an unflagged pick play for a TD

Just a guess

I've never seen McCarthy this pissed

DJ-LbiiUMAAGNRu.jpg

SaviorX

The way this league is trending, the loss of a defensive presence like Daniels for the Pack is a huge loss on this game.

Also, taking away his leading weapon in Jordy Nelson removes his most trusted target, leaving him with miscommunications that results in picks like the one that targeted Geronimo.

Add in the offenses basic play calling and you get a redux of the NFC championship.

Fire Dom Capers

DCX

DCX
Birds looking good!

Packers are under maned, but you just need to play and take care of the task ahead. Nice to see Truant get that pick.

DCX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom