• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
sweet tea is without a doubt one of the most disgusting things i've had in my life

i had to make it at work when i lived in florida and the amount of sugar that went in there...*shudders

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
sweet tea is without a doubt one of the most disgusting things i've had in my life

i had to make it at work when i lived in florida and the amount of sugar that went in there...*shudders

Yeah lived in NY for more than 15 years and if you went into a restaurant asking for sweet tea they'd give you unsweet tea and make you put in the sugar yourself like the filthy animal you are for asking for that.

gutshot

There is just as much sugar in soda and energy drinks. We just aren't usually there watching it get added, so you don't think about it.

who else is he supposed to throw to?

I can't see the whole field from that gif, but both flat defenders were open. Hopkins was blanketed on both sides. It's an act of providence that the pass wasn't picked because the defender closer to scrimmage knew exactly where the ball was going. Didn't help that Savage completely telegraphed his throw.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
McDonald's sweet tea really isn't that far off from what is served all over the south. It's liquid sugar for the most part.

When I was a server at Applebee's, I always put in like a whole extra cup of sugar into the vat of tea otherwise people would claim that I gave them "unsweet" tea.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I can't see the whole field from that gif, but both flat defenders were open. Hopkins was blanketed on both sides. It's an act of providence that the pass wasn't picked because the defender closer to scrimmage knew exactly where the ball was going. Didn't help that Savage completely telegraphed his throw.

the point, that you missed, was fuller is out for several months, ellington went down with a concussion, griffin went down with a concussion, strong was suspsended for the first game, not sure when exactly CJ or Anderson went down but i think it was later, so again, who exactly was he supposed to throw it?

You just paid Dropkins, he should have caught that, and it was a nice throw the only player that had a chance at it was Dropkins.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

You're not supposed to be watching the throw in that clip, but the elite footwork and athleticism.

the point, that you missed, was fuller is out for several months, ellington went down with a concussion, griffin went down with a concussion, strong was suspsended for the first game, not sure when exactly CJ or Anderson went down but i think it was later, so again, who exactly was he supposed to throw it?

You just paid Dropkins, he should have caught that, and it was a nice throw the only player that had a chance at it was Dropkins.

"Hopkins got paid so throw it to him" Excellent analysis.

jmdajr

Any of ya'll Htown folks know what local channel the Texan's game will be on?

Says it will be an NFL Network game, but not CBS nationally.

i like how you keep moving the goal posts. you haven't changed a bit. Prase 5 sentences ignore the other 4.5 and comment on the .5

jackass.

What's there to comment on? You asked me who he should have thrown it to, I told you who, and why. You come back to me with talking about injured and suspended players who aren't even on the field?!

Fantomex

Fantomex just went up to top 5 in JCB rankings.

This isn't some bum ass shit like being top 5 in Brown fans. Being in the top 5 for JCBs is an elite achievement.

You know I'm #2. You can be Obama and I'll be Biden in the back. Just wishing a mickeyfickey would.

Hindl

That way you can butter and toast them

best buns
See now that's the first good justification I've heard for them
Is it like a hoagie roll? It looks like a hoagie roll.
No a hoagie roll has outer crust all the way around. For a new england hot dog bun it's a regular hot dog bun, but the sides are the inside of the bread. Here's a better picture
957173_hancock-rolls.jpg

Those are the buns you use for lobstah rolls
Well not a fan of lobstah so I only get them for hot dogs and it's odd

Dead Guy

I usually get the water and ask for lots of lemons to make lemonade. Why do you ask?

My TV Guide app says NBC/channel 2. Anyone know how I can watch in Montréal?

I'm in western Canada and tsn is carrying it. Not sure if it would be the same in Montreal

Hindl

go out and buy rolls and make hotdogs with buttered and toasted buns, that's your goal for the weekend.

From the last month of festivals I think I've eaten over 30 hot dogs. I'm good on them for a while. Maybe next summer

RBH

I went to Mercedes Benz Stadium last night for the Atlanta United match.

Incredible stadium. The halo video board is quite the sight to see in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom