• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then it's a good thing no one gives a shit what you think.

JerkStore-GIF.gif

thats a pretty damn good throw. And whoever said earlier he was staring down his receiver you can clearly see he is looking straight ahead, turns and throws to DeAndre Dropkins.

It's an awful throw that he should never have made. He got lucky that it managed to hit Hopkins, he was blanketed on that play.

JCizzle

Nah. More room for beer.
Thing that disappoints me about Fenway is the lack of beer guys that walk around. It's so convenient not leaving your seat and still getting beer. I dunno if it's the whole stadium or just the bleachers, zero when I went earlier this year

Sanjuro

Thing that disappoints me about Fenway is the lack of beer guys that walk around. It's so convenient not leaving your seat and still getting beer. I dunno if it's the whole stadium or just the bleachers, zero when I went earlier this year

I tipped the Narragansett beer guy $20 earlier this year. It was cold as hell and he gave me 4 at last call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom