• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Were the concessions really cheap?

Yup!

DFHrpWQWAAAgD0N.jpg:small

Nameless

Important to note that the $3 Pizza Slice doesn't include pineapple, which alone makes it worth paying a premium.

RBH

Did you get Chik-Fil-A?

Nah, I never understood the appeal of getting Chick-Fil-A in the stadium when it's available down the street from me on a regular basis. Would much rather get something that's otherwise not readily available to me.

Ended up getting a pulled pork sandwich from Fox Bros BBQ (local Atlanta BBQ place). It pleased me.

See any banners
Gata already recycling jokes that aren't even a week old. Sad!

Doomsayer

I had sweet tea when I visited Tennessee a few months back and it was delicious you guys are nuts.

Iced green tea w/ honey is the GOAT.

Nah, I never understood the appeal of getting Chick-Fil-A in the stadium when it's available down the street from me on a regular basis. Would much rather get something that's otherwise not readily available to me.

Ended up getting a pulled pork sandwich from Fox Bros BBQ (local Atlanta BBQ place). It pleased me.
I feel the same way about ordering pizza and burgers at sit down restaurants.

Hindl

Something fucked up. If you look at all of the stats Wentz beats him in like 7 categories.
Oh yeah I know, especially in the important ones. I'm saying Wentz being middle of the pack right now sounds about right but Savage shouldnt be the 15th ranked QB considering he isn't even starting anymore

Oh yeah I know, especially in the important ones. I'm saying Wentz being middle of the pack right now sounds about right but Savage shouldnt be the 15th ranked QB considering he isn't even starting anymore

Wouldn't bank on that. Rookie QB who was already limping after half of his first game, about to make his first full start, with the O-line still bad, and nobody to throw to. The only way we've seen the last of Savage even this month is if he's traded/fired

Hindl

Wouldn't bank on that. Rookie QB who was already limping after half of his first game, about to make his first full start, with the O-line still bad, and nobody to throw to. The only way we've seen the last of Savage even this month is if he's traded/fired
Yeah good point
He also is taking too long to throw. Those damn linemen keep making him run around for 10 seconds avoiding defenders.
At the same time, he needs to learn to throw it away when a play breaks down. Part of that is his fault trying to play hero. He mostly got away with it at Washington, but against the chiefs, Hawks, broncos, Giants, etc that won't work

gutshot

I'm fine with him running around back there provided he knows when to just take the sack and not try some ill-advised throwaway.

Pepiope

Yeah good point

At the same time, he needs to learn to throw it away when a play breaks down. Part of that is his fault trying to play hero. He mostly got away with it at Washington, but against the chiefs, Hawks, broncos, Giants, etc that won't work
I mean.... He was successful when he did it though. His accuracy on the run was actually amazing on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom