• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

Andy Reid’s triple option, motioning Hill back and forth is the work of a mad scientist. It is nothing like his stuff in Philly. Reid is better.

The Kelce shovel pass playcall was brilliant. I don’t think people are talking about the evolution of Andy Reid enough.

mreddie

Dammit Denver pissed off Thor

source.gif

cdyhybrid

"Hey Chris, me and Papa John appreciate what you do for football. The game wouldn't be as good without you.

That said, Papa John is going to be laying you off because he doesn't want to pay for your health insurance."

TraBuch

Banned
I genuinely wonder how York feels about choosing Baalke over Harbaugh. Does he go to sleep at night thinking about how fucking stupid he is? Or does he not give a shit because he's getting his money regardless?

Hindl

Andy Reid’s triple option, motioning Hill back and forth is the work of a mad scientist. It is nothing like his stuff in Philly. Reid is better.

The Kelce shovel pass playcall was brilliant. I don’t think people are talking about the evolution of Andy Reid enough.
I've been saying all week going over his film that Andy has gotten way more creative with his playcalling

I agree, chiefs offense is pretty fun to watch with how creative it is

Pepiope

What does this even mean?

Minnesota Vikings ✔@Vikings
"Sam is fine. He might play one game from now, he might play six weeks from now. Either way, he's fine." -Mike Zimmer on Bradford's status

watershed

Banned
Jimmy Graham getting hurt just means fewer dropped passes on offense. I hope he's ok but him not playing is most likely a net positive.

squicken

I genuinely wonder how York feels about choosing Baalke over Harbaugh. Does he go to sleep at night thinking about how fucking stupid he is? Or does he not give a shit because he's getting his money regardless?

He thinks Harbaugh was a big meanie and now the coaches are nice to him

Beach

You know what would make people watch the NFL more? Late flags that are wrong and slow the game down. Need more of them

Rvaan

Banned

"Sam is fine. He might play one game from now, he might play six weeks from now. Either way, he's fine." -Mike Zimmer on Bradford's status

It means ask him that question again and YOU'LL be the one who needs eye surgery.

JABEE

Am I hallucinating? What does that mean?

Spades

FFS, if this is how you're going to use Cutler, why even bother bringing him in? Matt Moore can dump 3 yard passes off all day. Miami play-calling so far has been fucking awful considering how good the running game has been and how many deep threats there are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom