• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepiope

Wentz was our leading passer and rusher (with only 4 carries). Saints can you give us Ingram plz. We'll give you your 7th back.

300px-Kupg1.jpg

FFS, if this is how you're going to use Cutler, why even bother bringing him in? Matt Moore can dump 3 yard passes off all day. Miami play-calling so far has been fucking awful considering how good the running game has been and how many deep threats there are.

He's terrible at deep balls tho...this is who Cutler is, this is who he was during his "magical" season with the bears.

Anyone expecting otherwise was delusional.

Terrible TERRIBLE play calling there. Wasting the timeout also. Just take the 5 yards. Without the time out they had no options.

That was Philbin / Sherman era play calling

Andy Reid’s triple option, motioning Hill back and forth is the work of a mad scientist. It is nothing like his stuff in Philly. Reid is better.

The Kelce shovel pass playcall was brilliant. I don’t think people are talking about the evolution of Andy Reid enough.
At one point during the game my wife said that Andy seems way more energized then he did at the end in Philly. He really seems into it in KC. I hope they win the sb this year.

It looked like a muscle pull, it didn't look like he went down like it was an tendon or something hopefully...If we lose Reid too we are extra fucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom