• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaiju

Full-on raining here now. Game gonna somehow get even more sloppy.

Oh great.

brian_hoyer_noo.0.gif

We're gonna be extremely lucky if Hyde makes it the rest of the season without a major injury with the way we're gonna keep rockin with him aren't we?

cdyhybrid

Two drops for Prosise now.

When you're on the roster for your ability to catch out of the backfield, that's not a good sign.

Still too many checkdowns though zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Trash offense

I was not ready for Goff making a step up this season

Same. Forgot QB's can develop. Used to them being thrown into the fire year one and thrown out a year or two later if they don't at least hit the old Dalton line. I don't know which QB embodies the new Dalton line since Dalton himself is way below it.

_woLf

It really bums me out that Pete is never willing to acknowledge that everyone knows Bevells shit scheme at this point and can plan against it easily.

Seahawks offense is a raging dumpster fire.

Drakeon

Same. Forgot QB's can develop. Used to them being thrown into the fire year one and thrown out a year or two later if they don't at least hit the old Dalton line. I don't know which QB embodies the new Dalton line since Dalton himself is way below it.
It was probably Tannehill before he got inured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom