• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Got a pic that clearly shows it? Maybe I missed that shot. Didn't look clearly down from the angle I got.

fb_img_1506296565412kekkn.jpg

Whoever the hell is doing color commentary for this GB-CIN game should never work another game. He's actively rooting for the Packers, it sounds like he's a home team radio guy. It's outrageous.
Uhhhh. That's Tony Romo, and he's doing just fine. He's just calling it and being excited over a great play

Whoever the hell is doing color commentary for this GB-CIN game should never work another game. He's actively rooting for the Packers, it sounds like he's a home team radio guy. It's outrageous.

[Edit] Oh my God is that Romo? What the fuck, he's a mistake

A color commentator excited by successful big plays?

#NotMyNFL

Pepiope

It's just that Dalton makes a lot of mistakes that Romo can point out. Rodgers...not so much.

juicyb

Embarrassing post lol.

GO PACK GO

Bessy67

Romo was like "come on Aaron, hurry up!" and "he's OOOOPEEEEEEN!!!" it was embarrassing as fuck to listen to
He did the open thing a couple times too for Cincy. I really enjoyed his commentary. He got a bit into the Xs and Os which I like and he seems like he really has a good time calling games

Vixdean

My issue with this is, it's the literal moment he got control of the ball. He hadn't completed the catch yet, how do you call him down?

Was he being touched as he caught it? It's no different than catching a pass while on your knees, down is down.

Also Tate is owed about 10 more Ls like that for the fail Mary.

PillarEN

I like him even more now. Good job Packers.

A color commentator is going to react to successful playcalling and adjustments, even moreso if it results in a big play, a big gain, or a touchdown.

When Cincy does one of those I'm sure Romo will be just as excited.

Farooq

Banned
Romo was like "come on Aaron, hurry up!" and "he's OOOOPEEEEEEN!!!" it was embarrassing as fuck to listen to

So, that is the just the QB in him. He also calls out defensive coverages and leverages of the DBs among other things. It is amazing getting his perspective, because he is an ex-QB that played at a high level.

Top Bottom