• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

linkboy

Holy crap, I just looked up his stats and didn't realize he had been there that long. It is pretty shocking that a coach can keep his job for 14 years with a .533 regular season win percentage and an 0-7 playoff record

The Bengals, from 91 to 2004, didn't win more then 8 games a season. Lewis is still the coach there because he's brought them the most success they've had since they went to the Super Bowl back in 1988.

Collinsworth can't be that stupid, right? That bit about the protestors and DJT wanting the same thing had to be to keep the network happy.

Dammit Raiders.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Disappointing loss for the Steelers today. And while it was a failure at many levels, the main culprit in Pittsburgh's dreadful road outings was once again out in full force, Ben 'Manziel' Roethlisberger. I might have to turn on the guy like blarry on Flacco. The team isn't going to do anything if Ben can't play worth a shit on the road. The offense mustered up one good drive. ONE.

Mindlog

Star Trek delayed by Trump.
J1b8KiF.png

Grexeno

Disappointing loss for the Steelers today. And while it was a failure at many levels, the main culprit in Pittsburgh's dreadful road outings was once again out in full force, Ben 'Manziel' Roethlisberger. I might have to turn on the guy like blarry on Flacco. The team isn't going to do anything if Ben can't play worth a shit on the road. The offense mustered up one good drive. ONE.
Le'veon Bell explodes on contact now.

Top Bottom