• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

natjjohn

Probably been talked about but the unsportsmanlike like penalty on Von Miller was such a terrible call. No psyche outs if offering to pick someone up apparently

bigosc2k

Banned
Yeah, I know. I'd just rather have kept him then Vernon Davis. Davis never recovered from Chancellor knocking him in Puget Sound in that game in Seattle.
What annoyed me the most was in the 2012 NFL draft, was the 49ers taking AJ Jenkins in the 1st instead of going with Coby Fleener as a replacement TE waiting in the wings for Walker.

Miracle

So, that is the just the QB in him. He also calls out defensive coverages and leverages of the DBs among other things. It is amazing getting his perspective, because he is an ex-QB that played at a high level.

I'm really enjoying Romo's commentary as well.

His knowledge and the way he expresses what's going on on the field, and explains certain formations, coverages, etc is really enlightening. Much better than people like Chris Collinsworth who just say the most obvious shit while emphasizing it to a degree where it sounds so obnoxious.

Top Bottom