• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

LJ11

Hope Doctson gets it going because he was an absolute vacuum with the ball in the air at TCU, guy has a magnet for the ball, fun to watch.

Hardly. They let the Chargers hang around the entire game until finally scraping them out of their cleats late in the 4th.
Chargers have talent though. Maybe they could've put them away earlier, but they did eventually. And still won by two TDs. No late game fuckery or heroics needed.

I think the point stands.

I'd like to believe in the Raiders, but as long as they're coached by Jeff Fisher lite you'll probably keep getting games like this. It doesn't help that they haven't had a winning record in-division in like 15 years.

Beach

I'd like to believe in the Raiders, but as long as they're coached by Jeff Fisher lite you'll probably keep getting games like this. It doesn't help that they haven't had a winning record in-division in like 15 years.
Tom Cable went 6-0 in the division though

Top Bottom