• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

Redd

I can't remember the last time the skins could stop a screen consistently. Manusky was a good call at defensive coordinator.

DMVfan123

Banned
I can't remember the last time the skins could stop a screen consistently. Manusky was a good call at defensive coordinator.

I was extremely worried when Gus Bradley and Wade Phillips turned down the gig because of the "lack of talent" on that side of the ball. Looks like it was a false alarm.

So glad that I'm headed back to the US and the DMV knowing that the Skins finally won a prime time game against a team that will probably end up going to the playoffs, especially since my vacation ended terribly
#HTTR, where's my SkinsGAF brethren I thought I was all alone

Friggz

i went to my first regular season NFL game today (ive been to a few preseason games). Giants/Eagles.
what a brutal fucking game as a giants fan, it made the 3 hour drive home feel like 10

And i must say, the commercial breaks that happen on the field really take away from the momentum and excitement of the game for me. Having not seen that first hand before, it took two possessions to finally figure out what was happening, players just stood around looking at eachother waiting for the networks to come back from break.

also, giants sucks.

Top Bottom