• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

somewhere Tony Romo is smiling

images

<3

UberTag

I really hate this country. My uncle is the nicest person I've ever met and loves my kids and supports my family but he reposted an article about the fake report about it being mandatory the NFL requires you to stand or be punished. It really shows that even the nicest people can be corrupted by ignorance and bigotry.
If anything, they're more susceptible to it because they're blind to the inherent evil in men.
Far easier to manipulate if you're not second-guessing everyone and everything and questioning their motives.
So you're willing to take players not respecting the anthem at face value without taking the time to understand what their basis for doing so is.

Beach

Last post I'll make towards the pregame but I think OT and the media has totally lost the plot on why the NFL players are protesting.

We wont win a single fucking game at this rate with a woeful defense. Might as Well leave walk over and tank the season. Just pisses me off watching this d play.

Know when the last time the Dallas Cowboys had a top 8 defense measured by yards/game?

literally never. At least not since the NFL started tracking it.Going back to 1969

Afrikan

I know some feel what the Cowboys did was a cop out, but imo it might be a blessing in disguise.

It might show everyone else on the fense (whoever that is) that folks who have an issue with people kneeling, that it goes beyond "disrespecting the flag" and it was all BS this whole time.

Racism Disguised as Patriotism.

Some tweets

M A Nöthem @mikandynothem
Jerry Jones and Dallas Cowboys think kneeling BEFORE National Anthem is going to get them off the hook? Still a protest! #NFL is done
#MAGA

Alabama Fan @Covfefe_Alabama
·
7m
Replying to @mikandynothem and 10 others
HOW STUPID IS THIS????? i thought Dallas was different. Turns out they are same ole Thugs. #BoycottNFL

Top Bottom