• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

PgrY6oI.gif

Sooooooo close, cdy.

So close.

:(

Draconian

Can't say it's a bad call because that angle on the replay was awful. How about showing us one where we can actually see what happened?

Fun game, but my ultimate takeaway is that both teams suck and the Rams will wilt when facing better competition. And the Rams defense is overrated and too prone to giving up big plays.

linkboy

While I'm pissed at how the game ended, I'm glad the 49ers offense finally showed up.

Had you told me that the 49ers would have scored 39 points before the game started, I'd laugh.

I have to give my props to Hoyer (even though I still think he sucks) and the offense.

I'm really looking forward to the 49ers defense when they get Foster back.

While I'm pissed at how the game ended, I'm glad the 49ers offense finally showed up.

Had you told me that the 49ers would have scored 39 points before the game started, I'd laugh.

I have to give my props to Hoyer (even though I still think he sucks) and the offense.

I'm really looking forward to the 49ers defense when they get Foster back.

Hoyer was fucking garbage. Almost as bad as our defense

cdyhybrid

I live in the present.

Y'all have given up the franchise's most points through the first three games since 2000 according to Rich Eisen.

Russell needs to put in some work to prove he's not just some overrated fluke QB like Flacco or Eli.

Remember when people thought RG3 was better than Russell?

Don't be mad, cdy.

Y'all got this division. I got us winning ~6-7 games.

I'm not mad. Huskies are legit, Hawks have the best defense in the league. My Warriors and my Cavs are poised to return to the finals. It's all good in sports land.

Drakeon

We're 0-3. Let's guess when Beathard will start.

My guess: Week 5 vs. the Colts
If Hoyer had played poorly like against the Seahawks, Beathard might be starting with the long week coming. Now? I honestly think Hoyer bought himself some time. Maybe after the Bye?

Y'all have given up the franchise's most points through the first three games since 2000 according to Rich Eisen.

Remember when people thought RG3 was better than Russell?

I'm not mad. Huskies are legit, Hawks have the best defense in the league. My Warriors and my Cavs are poised to return to the finals. It's all good in sports land.

The Seahawks who gave up like 200 yards rushing to us are the best D in the league? Checks out!

Top Bottom