• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Fucking Lions why do I let myself get excited

They've got like 4 starters out today, including their starting MLB, who is a difference maker already. Whitehead can't cover anyone. You should have expected a loss all week.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I'm really disappointed at how few players took the knee during the anthem at the Vikings-Buccaneers game. Looked like only two players on TB from the TV shots.

Velcro Fly

I'm getting conflicting reports. Steelers announced they weren't even coming out for the anthem but now I'm reading they all did come out and no one kneeled? This is so opposite it's not even funny.

What did Steelers do during the anthem for real?

Former army ranger guy was outside the tunnel standing with a ton of cameras in his face

Rest of team waited respectfully in the tunnel, presumably standing, until it was over and then the came out.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm watching the games streaming on DAZN...not sure how I feel about this yet. I feel like I'm a minute behind realtime.

edit: SACK LUNCH OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!

MechDX

Watson tripped for no reason. Pats obviously did something with that new field they installed this week.

Hhhhmmmmmm.....

Velcro Fly

The Steelers look fucking horrendous

I really want them to win so the hot takes of "don't come out for the anthem and you lose hahaha 'Murrica" don't start to creep up

Former army ranger guy was outside the tunnel standing with a ton of cameras in his face

Rest of team waited respectfully in the tunnel, presumably standing, until it was over and then the came out.
Thanks for that. I'm guessing not coming out until AFTER the national anthem is definitely not normal in the NFL right?

Top Bottom