• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kas, fox 11 has been showing eagles games the first three weeks.

Yeah, I don't know why. There are Eagles fans but they're probably not even Top 10 fanbase in terms of size out here.

No Travis Swanson (Center) for us today hurts. Was expecting him to play.

I don't get why some are against linking of arms. It's its own demonstration of protest while also showing solidarity with others who kneel

Really surprised (happily) to see the entirety of the Eagles and Giants participating, and also to hear that Brady did similar (still fuck Brady tho)

jbug617

Banned
DKgR-wlV4AEKwG1.jpg:small

DKgR-vpVoAAhvBg.jpg:small

DKgSBhFVwAAltmv.jpg:small

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I missed last week's game but what? Tabor told Peppers to take a knee as a gameplan?

BG HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Great return for Danny, but I just don't think he should be on the field for returns. It stinks you forget how quick he is when right, but it just won't last.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
I don't get why some are against linking of arms. It's its own demonstration of protest while also showing solidarity with others who kneel

Really surprised (happily) to see the entirety of the Eagles and Giants participating, and also to hear that Brady did similar (still fuck Brady tho)

Because it is a solidarity gesture aimed at neutering the message and getting protesting players back on their feet. Kneeling players literally aren't with their teammates who are linking arms. It is a coercive act designed to maintain the status quo.

Top Bottom