• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

Oh shit, here we go!!!

2012-09-20-Eliface.png

Grexeno

Man this Bears-Steelers game is basically "Bears are terrible" vs. "Yeah but Steelers are only as good as their competition."

And McAdoo won't even do anything about discipline. I'm actually annoyed nothing happened to Flowers after he pushed Jordan Raanan (Giants beat for ESPN) after being asked about his play and that was after a WIN

mreddie

Beckham's celebration comes at time where you need to act like gentlemen since hours ago, you were doing a protest.

yes, I know it's football but you are giving the assholes ammo to say SEE, HE'S JUST A STUPID JOCK.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Nothing beats the FOX analyst on the replay saying OBJ had a "Doggystyle" celebration.

w e l p

@ShaunKing
A player from the Cowboys just made it clear to me that they've all gotten the message that taking a knee will put them "on the shit list"

Top Bottom