• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

We're going to blow this game...

image.php

Doorman

He didn't make it to the first down, but you know what, I'm going to give Ebron a ton of credit for the effort he put into that play. I feel like the EE of a year or two ago definitely wouldn't have even made that grab in the first place, let alone shaken off a tackle and picked up a few more from it.

forms

Are there any other team that move he ball negatively as much as the Bears?

Edit: oh my fucking God, these Bears players MUST be on the Steelers payroll. 76 damn yards penalties.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
He didn't make it to the first down, but you know what, I'm going to give Ebron a ton of credit for the effort he put into that play. I feel like the EE of a year or two ago definitely wouldn't have even made that grab in the first place, let alone shaken off a tackle and picked up a few more from it.

Ebron has been pretty solid this year. I also don't blame the WRs or TEs for dropping the ball sometimes because of how hard Stafford throws the ball.

He broke Golden Tate's finger throwing a spiral on a slant in the first game against the Cards

Top Bottom