• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

Zen Aku

I gotta say Romo look pretty comfortable with his new job. As an Eagles who has always have a certain respect for the guy. I'm glad he's enjoying his life right now.

Announcer Romo is cooler than QB Romo.

The game on prime is not great

I’m using a fire tv and a shield tv and it goes from 1080 to like sub 480p at the drop of a hat and it’s not 60fps

My internet is 350/30 for those wondering

Romo taunting the plebs for getting caught in the rain while also moving to the back of the booth to make sure Nantz gets hit with it first is my aesthetic

Pagusas

Elden Member
Mind was elsewhere and I edited.

Why does Green Bay still use benches? I remember those at the old foxboro stadium. They were terrible.

The point of Lambeau Field is to be a traditional old American stadium. It’s meant to invoke the feeling of history and heritage. The upper level seats aren’t benches, so grab those if you want new age seats.

It’s the most famous stadium in the NFL. When you are there it’s just an amazing feeling.

Rain will be done in <5min.

Those bleachers will never die. If they redid the seating they'd have to reduce the total capacity slightly.

Romo is awesome, btw.

The point of Lambeau Field is to be a traditional old American stadium. It’s meant to invoke the feeling of history and heritage. The upper level seats aren’t benches, so grab those if you want new age seats.

It’s the most famous stadium in the NFL. When you are there it’s just an amazing feeling.

Fenway Park Also has Wood benches, tried those at a guided tour. My ass would not handle a whole game Sitting on that.

Jarate

Banned
Bleachers are important for the Lambeau asthetic

Plus there's nothing like sitting on a cold ass metal bench in sub freezing weather for an entire game

Pagusas

Elden Member
Fenway Park Also has Wood benches, tried those at a guided tour. My ass would not handle a whole game Sitting on that.

They sell seats that connect to th bench for people

7405419001_18_13_2500_1.jpg

Top Bottom