• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

Duxxy3

Fenway Park Also has Wood benches, tried those at a guided tour. My ass would not handle a whole game Sitting on that.

I hate Fenway.

I've lived in Massachusetts my entire life and seen at least a dozen Sox games. I'd rather have a modern park than Fenway. But I know I'm in a tiny tiny minority.

Jarate

Banned
The metal benches are necessary fam. How can you truly say you own a team if you arent willing to sit on cold metal benches next to 400lb fat men

They sell seats that connect to th bench for people

7405419001_18_13_2500_1.jpg

So that is what is saw on the benches

There'd be actual anger if they removed the bleachers.
The 400lb fat man keeps you warm in the bitter Wisconsin winter
This is considered a convenient feature of bleachers in cold weather.
Plus there's nothing like sitting on a cold ass metal bench in sub freezing weather for an entire game
No lies detected. You can rent a 50-year-old bolt-on pad and back rest for $6! Just leave it there after the game. Or bring your own, but where's the fun in that?

eclipze

That dude letting rain into his Miller Light has the right idea. Watered down is just the only way that shit beer is tolerable.

I hate Fenway.

I've lived in Massachusetts my entire life and seen at least a dozen Sox games. I'd rather have a modern park than Fenway. But I know I'm in a tiny tiny minority.

I was in the ”modern seats” when went to the game later the same game. Those were fine but it was quite tight and close to my seat neighbour.

Ballgames are long so you need to get up now and then for a leg stretcher.

squicken

Amazon stream has been flawless so far.

CBS is making them mute the commercials though, which is weird.
It’s because commercials license music for their ads but don’t have the rights to stream those songs on the internet . It’s why when you stream sports talk radio you don’t get bumper music

Top Bottom