• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 5 |OT| Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin'

Red Sox, Bruins, and Pats all today.

giphy.gif

Damn no mention of pizza, you are slipping old man.

Gigglepoo

Is it possible to stream Thursday Night Football on my Xbox One/PS4/Switch? I do have NFL Network via Comcast but I have no idea how to technology.

Indeed I do. I guess firing up the Amazon Video app will do the trick? Also, while I'm here, how the hell do people watch those (awful) London games anyway? I've never seen them on my Cable guide.

Yea the Amazon video app will have a big Thursday Night Football banner on it.

Streamed pretty well for me last week.

Gigglepoo

I wonder what the Patriots could get for Gronk on the open market. Maybe a third? A fourth? Dude can't stay on the field.

Hindl

I wonder what the Patriots could get for Gronk on the open market. Maybe a third? A fourth? Dude can't stay on the field.
Not much. To the Pats he's worth a 1st but other teams would be leery of his injuries and wouldn't give that up

Bitanator

Taco plusses: he will never ever be offsides. He makes sure the ball is snapped before he ever thinks about making a move.

Intangibles.

Right kind of guy.

Scouting reports and hours of hard work do not matter in the war room when Garrett wants what Garrett wants. Could have TJ rushing off the right side giving DLaw more opportunities to feast, but we have Taco, who might one day aspire to be a Jack Crawford clone.

Slo

So apparently a Seattle company named wargaming.net wants to build a Steam clone, probably to sell their 3 shitty military sim games.

That's got failure written all over it.

Top Bottom