• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 5 |OT| Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin'

What about your boy tho

wyfS4og.png

How many Ls are the Falcons able to hold in one calendar year

there's still 2 full months in addition to this one month that just started, i mean. this can get ugly with a capital UGLY

Striker

Shaun O'Hara on NYG line on @SiriusXMNFL this a.m.: "You’re going to struggle each & every week if your fundamentals are that poor. Every time I turn on film it’s just little technique stuff. If I was the oline coach those guys wouldn’t leave the field until we got it right.”

Shaun O'Hara on Ereck Flowers on @SiriusXMNFL this morning: "Our standard is so low it’s like, ‘Oh, you know, it wasn’t that bad. He didn’t ruin the game.’ I mean, he’s gotten better in pass protection but his run game footwork and effort is awful.”

More Shaun O'Hara on @SiriusXMNFL: "The one thing that just leaves you scratching your head is the simple aspects of the game. Combination blocks are things that Dave [Diehl] and I were working on in high school ...

... If you’re doing a combination block with your guard or with your tackle you shouldn’t be tripping on each other, you shouldn’t be getting split by a d tackle. And we all watched the game and the first two snaps of the game they lose eight yards on two running plays."

cdyhybrid

There's no "stay out there until we get it right" b/c of limited practice time. It's harder to mold these athletic guys with no skill. Pool of pro ready guys out of college is so low. A guy like Mike Remmers is now an above average RT

Think I'm at the point where I'm just going to consider the first four weeks of the season as the actual preseason. Between reduced practice time and not being able to hit in the offseason, I'm just going to assume the first month is going to be ugly.

How many Ls are the Falcons able to hold in one calendar year

there's still 2 full months in addition to this one month that just started, i mean. this can get ugly with a capital UGLY

We are certainly going to find out it seems. This season just continues to produce non-football related entertainment.

Pepiope

Think I'm at the point where I'm just going to consider the first four weeks of the season as the actual preseason. Between reduced practice time and not being able to hit in the offseason, I'm just going to assume the first month is going to be ugly.
It sucks but it's today's NFL. Definitely something to address next CBA.

effzee

Makes it even 1000 worse that he was finally brave enough to raise a fist and be for the movement Kaep started.

And now this.

@AdamSchefter
For fifth time in Super-Bowl era, Chiefs are last unbeaten team of the season. In four previous instances, they did not win a playoff game.

MechDX

NFL Research‏Verified account @NFLResearch 21s22 seconds ago
More
Tom Brady has a 116.6 passer rating this season. The NE defense has allowed a 116.5 rating, essentially turning its opponents into Brady.

DLYlskxUQAE7Fad.jpg:large

TomBradyStruggle.gif

tmdorsey

I mind Mech being happy. I hate the joy he feels because his team has a quarterback. As a Bears fan, my pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

Your team got a championship and had a historic defense. You are talking to a Falcons fan. You don't know what pain is...

Jarnet87

The Bucs made Case Keenum look like Brady. So what will Brady look like against the Bucs?

Either Case Keenum or God.

MechDX

A.J. Perez‏Verified account
@byajperez

'@dannon cuts ties with @CameronNewton. "We have shared our concerns with Cam and will no longer work with him."
10:57 AM - 5 Oct 201

rFBam.gif

Top Bottom