• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 5 |OT| Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin'

mike freeman ✔@mikefreemanNFL
Confirming @JasonLaCanfora story that Kaepernick reps reached out to Titans this week. Titans said no. And the Titans are dumb. Really dumb.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
845299502.0.jpg

When you wake up in the morning and see they're playing the Lions game on local TV because the Lions are one of the best teams in the NFL

MechDX

When you wake up in the morning and see they're playing the Lions game on local TV because the Lions are one of the best teams in the NFL

"Man look at those chili cheese fries that fan has! Wonder if coach will let me run down to the concession real quick"

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Erin Andrews: "It feels like you and the Cowboys have a little rivalry going on..."

Aaron Rodgers: "Yeah, it's fun, it feels like we haven't had an NFC rival in awhile"

jim-the-office.gif

We'll see you on Nov. 6th, Aaron

MechDX

patrick‏Verified account @PatDStat 5m5 minutes ago
More
“He’s got everything and the other thing he is as good of person as he is a quarterback.” Rex Ryan on Deshaun Watson. #Texans

patrick‏Verified account @PatDStat 1m1 minute ago
More
“When you got DeAndre Hopkins dancing and jumping around and smiling and things like. That means there is something going good.” Randy Moss.

giphy.gif

I want to believe!!

Good morning ladies and gents. Time for our yearly Aaron Donald feasting on the Hawks o-line and killing Russ. Either way, Go Hawks. Surprise me guys.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
FIRST PLAY FIRST SACK FOR MYLES GARRETT!!!1

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

DOING IT STATUS IS DOING IT!!!!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Fuck, Ebron you have to catch that. Detroit media had been roasting him, publishing hypothetical Ebron trade articles. He drops a sure TD *sigh*

Top Bottom