• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 5 |OT| Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin'

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
>3rd and 1 Playaction fade to Eric Ebron of all people

>4th and 1 Blown up run play to Zach Zenner after Ameer Abdullah had some nice runs

I don't know brehs, I'm starting to wonder about JBC

yuraya

Fuck Fournette looked like he was waving on the Steeler to hit him as he was running. Crazy dude is asking for it lol.

7-19, 33 yards, and a pick

Cutler's stat line for today. Other QBs are benched for doing more than he is today. How do you not pass for more than 33 yards against a defense that gave up 5 TDs to a rookie QB last week?

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
Fucking shit, if you put Terry Francona to coach the Browns, he would've won more games then this joke of Hue Jackson...

squicken

Cutler's stat line for today. Other QBs are benched for doing more than he is today. How do you not pass for more than 33 yards against a defense that gave up 5 TDs to a rookie QB last week?

Matt Moore has to play or Gates is letting paycheck make the decisions

I’ve watched a lot of bad football as a 25 year old jets fan

I think it’s safe to say this jets/Browns game truly is the worst NFL game ever played

Gase said at halftime there was a zero percent chance he would get benched. Its the worst offense I have ever seen. How do you not make a change?

Top Bottom