• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 5 |OT| Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin'

Football Perspective @fbgchase
The Browns have made it inside of the Jets 4-yard line on three different drives today, and have come away with 0 points on those drives.

Joei

They had three redzone turnovers and a kicker who can’t make a 39 yard FG or be trusted to make a 30 yarder.

Hue didn’t lose this game nearly as much as a small pool of his players did.

Either way, this is so hard to stomach watching. Losing is one thing, but they look bad. If you lose cause the other team just plays better, that's one thing, but with the way they're playing, I don't think they could beat any body.

At least I get to watch the Indian's knock the Yankee's around later.

Juicy Bob

Last year, I felt the Browns were just a low-quality team.

This year, it actually feels like they're just genuinely under-performing

Drakeon

People penciling in the Steelers!? They aren't good. Of course, no one in the AFC North is.
Do you believe in any team in the North? Because I don't... Ravens offense might be the worst offense in that bunch... I'd almost say Bengals, but I bet they end today at 1-4 and that's a tough hole to climb out of.

jmizzal

Chiefs
Pats (no one else in that division can be trusted)
Oakland, probably
Pittsburgh or Baltimore
No idea
Not Cleveland

Carr getting hurt made the WC race very interesting.

Jags in the AFC south

Patriots (by default)
Chiefs
Broncos
Steelers (by default)
Texans (by default)
Jets (because only they could ruin a tank job that bad)

Lol @ Texans by default, Jags already beat them like they stole something

All our wins are by blowouts, we loss one close game on the road and got beat up one game

Maybe Big Ben should push over a water bottle or something, at least show that you give a fuck. You're white, people will just say you're passionate.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
People penciling in the Steelers!? They aren't good. Of course, no one in the AFC North is.
AFC North this year is gonna be one of those "who ever beats up their division opponents more" playoff team. Thankfully for the Steelers, the rest of the division doesn't know how to run the ball perpetually

Either way, this is so hard to stomach watching. Losing is one thing, but they look bad. If you lose cause the other team just plays better, that's one thing, but with the way they're playing, I don't think they could beat any body.

At least I get to watch the Indian's knock the Yankee's around later.

The Browns should be winning this game 27-7 at the absolute worst. Maybe 27-10. Literally just a matter of having a QB competent enough to not make major mistakes.

The Steelers can get in off 9-7, nobody else in that division is making it happen this year.

Fitts

I’m going to miss kickoff thanks to some work nonsense. Thankfully, this is the last Sunday I’m stuck doing this.

Top Bottom