• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 5 |OT| Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin'

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Seeing the Jags running game this year vs their running game last year really just cements how Yeldon was actually worse than Trent Truck.

Joei

I'm curious as to how Hue explains away this loss. This Browns team is absolutely dreadful. They look like they've given up at this point, almost just defensively going through the motions since they know the offense won't score any points.

bigosc2k

Banned
Niners sure know how to waste 1st round picks on dline that can't get pressure, could of had Marcus Peters but instead used it on that bitch Arik Armstead, could of had Deshaun Watson but instead used it on that bitch Solomon Thomas.

I'm curious as to how Hue explains away this loss. This Browns team is absolutely dreadful. They look like they've given up at this point, almost just defensively going through the motions since they know the offense won't score any points.

They had three redzone turnovers and a kicker who can’t make a 39 yard FG or be trusted to make a 30 yarder.

Hue didn’t lose this game nearly as much as a small pool of his players did.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Take Stafford out of the game before he gets hurt even more than he already is.

The Panthers have absolutely dominated us today. What a disappointing effort

For the money they're spending on this OL, Detroit is not getting a damn thing too show for it.

Yeah, they're getting abused. Hope Decker comes back soon

cdyhybrid

The Niners might be bad.

BQjJLFZ.gif

Milchjon

LTTP, but

Shaun King‏Verifizierter Account @ShaunKing 2 Std.Vor 2 Stunden
Mehr
The Miami Dolphins forced their players to stand for the Anthem today. Michael Thomas, Julius Thomas & Kenny Stills stayed in the tunnel.

Trejo culture

Top Bottom