• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 5 |OT| Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin'

MechDX

Kimberly Jones‏Verified account
@KimJonesSports
Follow
More
I’m told #NYG believe Odell Beckham Jr has broken fibula. Not sure if there is any ligament damage. Will have MRI.

cdyhybrid

Surprised they haven't fired Tom Cable yet, why Carroll decided to trade Graham for Unger was beyond me

Not saying Cable is blameless, but the core problem is they are picking the wrong guys.

They could have had Cam Robinson but passed on him twice and then took a DL who might miss the entire season because of a severe concussion he got in an ATV accident in July.

Jason Lieser ✔@JasonLieser
Jay Cutler on the We want Moore chants: “I heard them, but I didn’t understand what they were saying.”

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Pundits need to stop putting Wilson into elite catergory. He's average without his scrambling.

squicken

Wade is using Donald like he did with Watt. Lines up all over. Keeps them from always sliding protection. He is killing Seattle

MechDX

Pundits need to stop putting Wilson into elite catergory. He's average without his scrambling.

giphy.gif

cdyhybrid

Hawks actually putting a drive together with quick passes. Awaiting the soul-crushing INT that bounces off Graham's hands to bring me back to reality.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.

Pundits need to stop putting Peyton Manning into elite category. He's average without his ability to read a defense.

See how stupid that sounds?

No.. because I mean the scrambling he did years ago... He's not as mobile now. He's still elusive but he's not the threat to run he once was.

Without that he is average. I think his height is a problem... He has trouble just dropping in a pocket and passing.. he almost has to roll.

Dead Guy

With Rodgers a game is never over for you guys.

Do you even watch Packers games?

I would munch down on some Chipotle queso sauce like now if i was in the states.

Our secondary is one of the most pathetic in the league. They're so shitty it basically comes down to Rodgers scoring on almost every drive. Against bad teams it works but as soon as you throw a team with a defense at us things go to shit.

Packers have been plagued with this same problem for the past 3 years and nothing has been done about it. I'm sick of seeing this shit every year

Sephzilla

At some point I have to wonder if the conditioning coaches for Green Bay need to be evaluated. Seems like we've been the most injured team in the league for half a decade now

cdyhybrid

No.. because I mean the scrambling he did years ago... He's not as mobile now. He's still elusive but he's not the threat to run he once was.

Without that he is average. I think his height is a problem... He has trouble just dropping in a pocket and passing.. he almost has to roll.

He is every bit as elusive as he was years ago. People still have him playing hurt all last season stuck in their heads.

Are you even watching this game? The dude is having to dodge rushers on every single pass attempt.

Top Bottom