• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 5 |OT| Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin'

cdyhybrid

Defender comes in unblocked, clearly Russell is not elite for allowing that.

Wait.. you comparing him to the 2 best in the league?

You're the one saying elite, buddy. You said elite QBs don't get sacked when in FG range. So which is it?

Never mind that "FG range" for Walsh isn't actually FG range unless you're inside the 10.

That's on Russell... How do not recognize that.

How is Russell supposed to recognize beforehand that Rawls is going to completely blow his block? Good lord.

If you want to hate on him just say he misses receivers because he's too short to see them sometimes. At least that's a legitimate criticism.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Defender comes in unblocked, clearly Russell is not elite for allowing that.

You're the one saying elite, buddy. You said elite QBs don't get sacked when in FG range. So which is it?

Never mind that "FG range" for Walsh isn't actually FG range unless you're inside the 10.

No I said pundits should stop saying he's elite.. he's not. He missed a guy isn't being blocked as well.

cdyhybrid

No I said pundits should stop saying he's elite.. he's not. He missed a guy isn't being blocked as well.

...And your reasoning for him not being elite is that he got sacked in FG range. So again, have Brady and Rodgers never been sacked in FG range?

And is he supposed to know that Rawls was going to whiff his block or nah?

Hard to believe the Rams aren't leading at the half.

I'm torn. On one hand, we could never beat this team on the road under Fisher. On the other hand, Fisher is gone and they're still the Rams.

Top Bottom