• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 5 |OT| Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin'

Bitanator

Man I hate watching video of injuries like OBJ's. Makes me squirm every time. Here's hoping to a full recovery......

Dez started losing a lot of his explosion with the broken legs knees and feet, though Odell has explosion to spare, will not worry at all, he will come back stronger after this embarrassing season

Tankard

kFhAbO6.gif

Man I hate watching video of injuries like OBJ's. Makes me squirm every time. Here's hoping to a full recovery......

Broken fibula... probably done for the season, might as well sit out anyway instead of coming back and injure himself again. Better to sit out and condition a shit season like this.

Not that i complain i just love seeing lolGiants being 0 - 5

Considering how the Packers' o-line has looked today (very bad, too makeshift), I don't know if it's actually possible for them to come back. Probably already game over.

Broken fibula... probably done for the season, might as well sit out anyway instead of coming back and injure himself again. Better to sit out and condition a shit season like this.

Not that i complain i just love seeing lolGiants being 0 - 5

While 0-5 sucks, we in prime position to move on from Eli, if they get the first pick, can start over with a top QB prospect...

Euron

While 0-5 sucks, we in prime position to move on from Eli, if they get the first pick, can start over with a top QB prospect...
Need to start with more than that: Get a new coach and GM if they finish with fewer than 6 wins. This is a roster that was supposed to contend this year. Hopefully they're not hell bent on Davis Webb. If Josh Rosen is there, you take him.

Ultratech

I'm glad the Cowboys are winning even though I picked them to lose against the Packers.

(All these damn upsets are screwing with my Pick Em picks.)

Bitanator

Rogers so damn good, need to stop here Dallas or they will score and then score again to start the half, I've seen too many dipshit dallas seasons to know how this ends up

Well as i see it.. Packers have a good chance to score here and they start 2nd half with the ball and can score again. Just like that it's tied.

Top Bottom