• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 5 |OT| Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin'

Bitanator

Are you high?

First ballot to me, three defensive player of the year awards, only dude to get 20 sacks twice, he was one of the top most dominant defensive players ever. Cannot knock him for his short stint at the top, voters need to stop that bullshit, not everyone can play 15+ years.

Velcro Fly

First ballot to me, three defensive player of the year awards, only dude to get 20 sacks twice, he was one of the top most dominant defensive players ever. Cannot knock him for his short stint at the top, voters need to stop that bullshit, not everyone can play 15+ years.

Especially in a game like football where you can get injured really bad through just sheer bad luck and nothing else.

4 time all pro and won DPOY 3 out of 4 years

Cut down right as he entered his prime

Raised 35 million for hurricane relief in less than 2 weeks

Yes, Watt would be a surefire 1st ballot hall of famer if his career ended today

Last point is irrelevant. I like Watt, but his career is too short to be considered a first ballot. Come on.

Tom Penny

Last point is irrelevant. I like Watt, but his career is too short to be considered a first ballot. Come on.

It can be done.

hall-of-fame-08052017-jl1286x.jpg

Vixdean

I got no problem with putting Watt in the Hall of Fame, dude is one of the best football players I've ever see. At any position.

Vixdean

With Watt and Merciless out, they need to start lining up Clowney all over the place. Can't just waste him by having him run headlong into the LT all game long.

Top Bottom