• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 5 |OT| Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin'

Stop showing this shit
TTLGivD.gif

qWCwxRK.gif

tebunker

Banned
I feel bad for JJ for sure. Dude hasn't had the same career the past couple seasons. He's a good dude though and will continue to do good stuff.

Mindlog

Not paying close attention to the game, but every time I look right to see the screen...
Time of Pos C 14:33 T 4:50

Yeah, that seems about right.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Eating double and triple teams? Didn't seem to be tonight.

Don't get me wrong, it's a big loss. But he hasn't been the same player since the back injury got him.
He wasn't even in thr game for one series, but yes he was doubled at least once that I saw.

Texans pass rush is in trouble.

Need Mercilus to get some of that Russell miracle water, and/or Tebow to lay hands upon Watt and heal him

MechDX

Texans pass rush is in trouble.

Need Mercilus to get some of that Russell miracle water, and/or Tebow to lay hands upon Watt and heal him

Dont think Merc is coming back for at least a couple months.

Those 2 injuries have just deflated the entire team. Surprised its only 13-0. As long as the chiefs have had the ball you would think it would be higher

I think the "he's playing totally different!" narrative is overblown, but I'm also convinced Alex doesn't throw that pass the past couple of years, opting to run instead.

tebunker

Banned
I think the "he's playing totally different!" narrative is overblown, but I'm also convinced Alex doesn't throw that pass the past couple of years, opting to run instead.

I agree. It's not Alex 2.0 but it is definitely Alex 1.75 or so. Or as he said it in that interview it is Alex Fuck it Smith.

Top Bottom