• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

gutshot

Dave Zangaro
@DZangaroNBCS
This was the first time in NFL history one team had over 120 penalty yards while the other had fewer than 10.

PR_rambo

Banned
Hey Redskins

youre-next.jpg

Hindl

I hope Hicks is ok. With 10 days till the next game, Hicks, Johnson, and Darby might be back for the home game against Washington

gutshot

I hope Hicks is ok. With 10 days till the next game, Hicks, Johnson, and Darby might be back for the home game against Washington

Jeff McLane
@Jeff_McLane
Jordan Hicks (left game with an ankle injury) said he was good and gave a thumbs up.

newjeruse

That might be the best game they've played in three years. And I don't care if Rasul gets a penalty every now and then, he's got a nose for the ball and you can't teach that. Eagles haven't had it since Asante Samuel left.

And fuuuu I love Pedersen's aggressiveness. I'm sure it will cost us in a huge spot. But I love it right now.

gutshot

Dominick Kane @DomKaneNFL
THE LAST 2 EAGLES GAMES REF'D BY PETE MORELLI'S CREW:
EAGLES: 24 penalties for 237 yds
EAGLES OPPONENTS: 3 penalties for 19 yds

wtf

JABEE

wtf
He refereed the Lions game last season.

That game also featured the non-fumble recovery that changed the game.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

wtf

Thats completely fucked.

Doug needs to be banging down the NFL office doors tomorrow morning

TB14

Yeah, had a feeling it was over after the second INT and subsequent Ertz TD. Big ups to Cam for being such a good sport by doing everything he could to offset the refs and keep it a fair game. Shula GOAT 4th QTR playcaller. Good game by the Eagles, despite my feelings towards them. Wentz probably looking forward to this weekend off, gotta respect the way he hung in there. Really hoping Kuechly's okay, another concussion would be devastating.

Top Bottom