• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

I don’t wanna get EaglesGaf too hype here, but look at the schedule... You guys could be staring 10-1 in the face.

11 days off to play the Skins at home
Week after you get the Niners at home
You finish off your three game home stand with the Broncos, which should be a tight game
Then you get a bye to deal with the Zekeless Cowboys on the road
Then the Bears at home

I’m really not seeing how they don’t come out of that any worse than 9-2, barring some crazy injuries. Plus there’s basically two bye weeks built in to get healthy for the tough part of the schedule.

gutshot

I don’t wanna get EaglesGaf too hype here, but look at the schedule... You guys could be staring 10-1 in the face.

You finish off your three game home stand with the Broncos, which should be a tight game
Then the Bears at home

I’m really not seeing how they don’t come out of that any worse than 9-2, barring some crazy injuries. Plus there’s basically two bye weeks built in to get healthy for the tough part of the schedule.

And they will get their best CB back for most (all?) of those games.

Hindl

Then the Bears at home

I was looking at that, it's possible. First is Washington though, they look legit

Then the Bears at home

Too late, already hyped! :D

gutshot

So eagles are less disciplined then their opponents, hopefully they can clean that up.

This has nothing to do with discipline, bro. This is one officiating crew unfairly targeting the Eagles for some reason.

EDIT: In the first 5 games of this season, the penalties were 35-327 yds for the Eagles, 33-292 yds for their opponents.

This has nothing to do with discipline, bro. This is one officiating crew unfairly targeting the Eagles for some reason.

EDIT: In the first 5 games of this season, the penalties were 35-327 yds for the Eagles, 33-292 yds for their opponents.
Read the post I quoted again. It was talking about the last 4 games. Unless you are saying that the same crew did all those games.

Tall4Life

The Iggles players should stop thugging it up so much to get less penalties. Here's an idea, stop causing penalties and stop being thugs and maybe you won't get called out so much.

gogosox82

Eagles are 5-1 and look like they are going to run away with the division at this point. Really don't see how they don't finish with at least 10 wins which looks like its going to be enough to win that division.

Pepiope

One more for the road

Dave Zangaro ✔ @DZangaroNBCS
This was the first time in NFL history one team had over 120 penalty yards while the other had fewer than 10.

JABEE

WENTZ

XwodBt3.jpg

Striker

Half those yards are from Eli Apple.

:jnc well I guess down to three in NFLGAF Survival

Avon Barksdale: Texans
Amazing Pick Set (provided he's allowed to pick a team after the Thursday deadline)
myself: Broncos

Incredible guts for Gigglepoo to pick the Giants Week 5 though

:jnc well I guess down to three in NFLGAF Survival

Avon Barksdale: Texans
Amazing Pick Set (provided he's allowed to pick a team after the Thursday deadline)
myself: Broncos

Incredible guts for Gigglepoo to pick the Giants Week 5 though

FUCK I knew I forgot something. Was so worried about my fantasy team I forgot to do this.

gg Eagles-GAF

The Panthers' inability to run the ball even back to the line of scrimmage is...not great. Luke Kuechly's career maybe being over is even worse though...

I saw concussions force Dan Morgan to retire, this is starting to feel like deja vu :(

I’m soaring this morning, fly Eagles fly!

That officiating crew should not be allowed to cover Eagles games. How do you call them dirty when no other crew has this kind of penalty ratio? I’m pretty sure most of you guys saying that are trying to get a rise out of us.

There's more

Wtf is this shit

Last four games --
Eagles: 40 penalties for 396 yards
Opponents: 8 penalties for 74 yards

The officiating this season has been awful all around. Ive seen blatant DPI calls get missed, holding calls you can see from a mile away. Its getting uglier every year, and way more blatant that the refs are favoring one team over the other.

Nategc20

Banned
Hmmmm. Not seeing this "Elite" eagles team. Cam handed y'all the game and the run game is a joke. Redskins will be right there with them in the hunt for the east.

Top Bottom